Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the M-word



So, I was talking to one of my male friends about life and I brought up the M-word. Yes, you called it Marriage! He was so shocked as if I was talking about starting a war. We were talking about relationships and this and that and he asked 'Why are you talking about marriage?'. I had to think this one through because you know how boys are about committment (so I've heard) and I just said eventually I wanna get married some day, but not now! Of course I'm thinking about it. I prolly think about it everyday. Am I desparate? NO! Am I trying to get married soon? NO! But my reason for dating is to see if I will potentially marry that person. If I'm in a commited relationship, then I'm in it because I enjoy that person and can see myself being with him for a while, not just to have fun! If I really wanted to just have FUN, then I wouldn't be in a relationship. So, for allllll the men out there, if a young lady brings up marrige, she is not trying to marry you anytime soon. But in the back of her mind she's wondering if your the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment