Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TheJuice

In the beginning, there was a girl who wanted to be successful, but getting to that destination was challenging. She was the 'Jane' of Trades, but Mastered none of them. Almost everything caught her eye and wanted to become a part of it. So, of course Blogging was the next step in her life. Hopefully, TheJuice will make her Famous...

Well, not exactly...I'm Meredith and I'm as you can see I'm starting a blog! Why? Well, why not?!? My goal is not become famous by doing this, but hopefully blogging will be a way for me to express myself creavite way (unlike my college classes). But my career goal is to become a FashionConsultant and own my own business. I'm not exactly on the right path to my goal, but I"mm working on that. I currently am enrolled as a full time student majoring in Speech Pathology, Deaf Studies, and a minor in Business Administration. Hopefully, after graduating with my degrees I will attend Cosmetology School and earn my license. And everything after that is a mystery...

In the meanwhile, take this journey with me as a student to a FashionConsultant and business owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment